A Universal API Programming Toolkit
For developers and businesses who want to build apps quickly & connect to various cloud services using secure protocols. It uses our “secret sauce” called MIRRA™, a set of real-time task scheduling algorithms that is part of our middleware that provides a smarter and more dynamic virtual resource controller.
For additional information on the technology, please read our FAQ section.
How does Amerra Connect™ work?
Try the Lite (FREE) SDK NOW!
Fill out the following form for your FREE APP Key
Who can use Amerra Connect™?
Independent application developers and vendors (web & native) for:
- Having experience using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) & object-oriented programming languages
- Multiple projects that use different APIs for their clients
- Reusing previous project source codes & system designs
- Paying over $100 just to host & update codes for 3rd party APIs
- Developing apps to support multiple clouds and APIs
- Spending too much money for integrating 3rd party APIs
- Wanting to save their hosting expenses for multiple web & native apps
- Needing a solution to have real-time scalable servers and database solutions
- Create multimedia content such as images, videos, animations, and require secure storage, sharing, and distribution
Small and mid-size development companies in any industry:
Content providers that:
“Model-less MVC” Software Architecture
The Model-View-Controller programming architecture is widely used for many software applications as a result of the software engineering benefits it promotes. Part of the Amerra Connect ‘toolkit’ has been designed to implement a “model-less MVC” architecture that enables breaking a software application into multiple subcomponents. This allows you to build and manage your application more efficiently and cost-effectively.
“Pay-as-you-Go” Pricing Model
Amerra Connect will track all transactions of called API functions and the data transmission amount for each application. Users can simply choose our “Pay-as-you-Go” pricing model, a discounted monthly subscription plan, or a combination that best facilitates your strategy.
*Additionally, any 3rd party plugin vendors can provide this pricing model to their own customers that may or may not be Amerra Connect users.
Common Application Feature & Development Costs